Market Sale Updates
2018 MARKET SALE EDUCATIONAL MEETINGS
- Tuesday, January 16th: Market Sale Kickoff; Marshfield High School; 7:00pm
- Tuesday, March 13th: Market Sale Kickoff; Marshfield High School; 7:00pm
- April and May: Youth for the Quality Care of Animals (YQCA) Face to Face Workshops
- Session 1: Tuesday April 24; Marshfield Ag Research Station; 6:30-7:45 PM; Limit 70 youth
- Session 2: Thursday May 10; Wood County Courthouse, Wisconsin Rapids; 6:30-8:00 PM
- Online- visit YQCA.org and click “sign-in or register” to begin. (online course is $12 per youth)
To register for Sessions 1 or 2, you must call the UW-Extension Office at 715-421-8439 to register at least one week prior to the event.
YQCA is the new training workshop replacing MAQA. Youth can attend 1 of 2 scheduled face to face sessions OR complete the online certification. Youth will only get educational credit once. Fees do apply.
For more information on YQCA, view the YQCA Fact Sheet here.
WISCONSIN STATE FAIR EXHIBITORS: All Wisconsin State Fair Exhibitors showing Beef, Sheep, Swine, Dairy, Rabbits, and Poultry MUST complete YQCA training prior to State Fair registration. Click here for YQCA requirements for State Fair exhibitors.
- Tuesday, June 19th: Fitting and Showing; Marshfield Fairgrounds, Show Palace; 7:00pm
- Wednesday, August 8th: WI State Fair Trip; Bus leaves from Marshfield High School at 7:00am
Click here for full details on the WI State Fair Trip.
- Thursday, August 30th: Carcass Show and Results; Custom Meats of Marathon; 6:30pm
MARKET SALE REFERENCE DOCUMENTS
ANIMAL CHECK-IN FORM
Print your animal check-in form here.You will need to print one form for each species of animal (dairy, beef, swine, sheep, goats, horse & pony, poultry, exotics) that you are bringing to the fair. This form will need to be presented when you bring your animals to the fairgrounds. NO EXCEPTIONS!
MARKET SALE RECORD BOOKS
MARKET HOG DESTINATION FORM
Market Hog Destination Form